As you know, there is a contention for the operations of the plans of the Adversary to go forth into the hearts of the peoples against the Plan of Redemption of The LORD. The hijacking of the votes for the leadership of nations is not necessary when the candidates are already surrendered to his altar(s) of false gods. This operation is trying to cull the wealth of the nations and to subdue and subject them to his kingdom of darkness.
The arches of sacrifices to Baal of our children have been raised in not only the nations of the United Kingdom, but also nations of the whole earth. Where these could not be placed physically in th cities of these lands and dedicated by their leaders and their followers these “arches of Baal” were dedicated in virtual ceremonies. Now it is the time for the intercessors of The LORD and His Watchmen to arise to speak the Word of The LORD concerning His Judgements against these evil doers and their machinations.
See even now the serpent is at work as reported by The Philadelphia Trumpet in the article “Ireland’s Marxists Threaten Armed Revolt” by Andrew Miller June 8th, 2022. He refers to the inception of the works of the Adversary amongst the hearts of his followers surrendered to his evil satanic agenda for the nations of the UK. This was seeded in their hearts through the geneological roots of their forefathers who settled these nations. To read this article go to this link:https://www.thetrumpet.com/25701-irelands-marxists-threaten-armed-revolt?: Watchmen Arise! See The Tribes Contending for The Sheep Nations of The United Kingdom
Therefore, it is our task to remind the people in our fellowships to pray and to turn to The LORD and be saved. The LORD is patient and longsuffering not wanting any to turn aside from Him to idols and be lost. Pray a spirit of repenatnce will be poured out with supplications and petitions to the LORD for the deliverance of these nations from Satanic Plots and schemes trying to hijack the nations destinies.
Seek The LORD to author with His Magistrates on the earth the interventions in intercessory petitions purposed by Him to call forth a Class Action in His Supreme Court of Heaven to deliver the peoples from their own apostate hearts and the sea of Babylon’s waters that has invaded their very beings through idolatrous worship.
Do not they suppose and entertain the thought that The LORD will turn a blind eye and forget this idolatry and sacrifice of His Creations? Watchmen on the walls it is time for you to speak out against this travesty of falsehood and ungodly leadership leading to destructive forces entering in to our lands. Do they not suppose that the battle in the heavenlies by this witchcraft will not be judged? Do they not also expect The LORD to turn and repent of His Mercy in the past for these ways of your forefathers. Watchmen you know this is the season of Judgment against the House of God, but also against those leaders who lead His People astray by approving and passing unjust laws permitting these blood sacrifices to continue of His Children. You are being opposed now by The LORD Most High and you will be deposed.
For The LORD has spoken:
“14 Thus says the Lord: “Against all My evil neighbors who touch the inheritance which I have caused My people Israel to inherit—behold, I will pluck them out of their land and pluck out the house of Judah from among them. 15 Then it shall be, after I have plucked them out, that I will return and have compassion on them and bring them back, everyone to his heritage and everyone to his land. 16 And it shall be, if they will learn carefully the ways of My people, to swear by My name, ‘As the Lord lives,’ as they taught My people to swear by Baal, then they shall be established in the midst of My people. 17 But if they do not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation,” says the Lord.” ~Jeremiah 12:14-17
8 Thus says the Lord:
“In an acceptable[g] time I have heard You,
And in the day of salvation I have helped You;
I will [h]preserve You and give You
As a covenant to the people,
To restore the earth,
To cause them to inherit the desolate [i]heritages;
9 That You may say to the prisoners, ‘Go forth,’
To those who are in darkness, ‘Show yourselves.’
“They shall feed along the roads,
And their pastures shall be on all desolate heights.
10 They shall neither hunger nor thirst,
Neither heat nor sun shall strike them;
For He who has mercy on them will lead them,
Even by the springs of water He will guide them.
11 I will make each of My mountains a road,
And My highways shall be elevated.
12 Surely these shall come from afar;
Look! Those from the north and the west,
And these from the land of Sinim.”
13 Sing, O heavens!
Be joyful, O earth!
And break out in singing, O mountains!
For the Lord has comforted His people,
And will have mercy on His afflicted.
God Will Remember Zion
14 But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,
And my Lord has forgotten me.”
15 “Can a woman forget her nursing child,
[j]And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,
Yet I will not forget you.
16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.
17 Your [k]sons shall make haste;
Your destroyers and those who laid you waste
Shall go away from you.
18 Lift up your eyes, look around and see;
All these gather together and come to you.
As I live,” says the Lord,
“You shall surely clothe yourselves with them all as an ornament,
And bind them on you as a bride does.
19 “For your waste and desolate places,
And the land of your destruction,
Will even now be too small for the inhabitants;
And those who swallowed you up will be far away.
20 The children you will have,
After you have lost the others,
Will say again in your ears,
‘The place is too small for me;
Give me a place where I may dwell.’
21 Then you will say in your heart,
‘Who has begotten these for me,
Since I have lost my children and am desolate,
A captive, and wandering to and fro?
And who has brought these up?
There I was, left alone;
But these, where were they?’ ”
22 Thus says the Lord God:
“Behold, I will lift My hand in an oath to the nations,
And set up My [l]standard for the peoples;
They shall bring your sons in their [m]arms,
And your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders;
23 Kings shall be your foster fathers,
And their queens your nursing mothers;
They shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth,
And lick up the dust of your feet.
Then you will know that I am the Lord,
For they shall not be ashamed who wait for Me.”
24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty,
Or the captives [n]of the righteous be delivered?
25 But thus says the Lord:
“Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away,
And the prey of the terrible be delivered;
For I will contend with him who contends with you,
And I will save your children.
26 I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh,
And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine.
All flesh shall know
That I, the Lord, am your Savior,
And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” ~Isaiah 49:14-26
11 Make[a] the arrows bright!
Gather the shields!
The Lord has raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes.
For His plan is against Babylon to destroy it,
Because it is the vengeance of the Lord,
The vengeance for His temple.
12 Set up the standard on the walls of Babylon;
Make the guard strong,
Set up the watchmen,
Prepare the ambushes.
For the Lord has both devised and done
What He spoke against the inhabitants of Babylon.
13 O you who dwell by many waters,
Abundant in treasures,
Your end has come,
The measure of your covetousness.
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by Himself:
“Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,
And they shall lift up a shout against you.”
Therefore, we must contend for Israel and pray our nations will bless Israel and not turn against their people, but bless Israel. The blessing upon our nations is dependent upon doing so. This is at the Insistence of The LORD. Who will naysay The LORD? He does whatsoever He pleases. Pray now for restoration of His Bride to His Side in an abiding that will knit the hearts together into a Mighty Warring Bride of Intercession for the lands of the nations.
HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR NATION WITH BIBLICALLY BASED PRAYERS:
An Invitation to you from The Interceders
I am sure that you are aware of how the nation of Britain, that was once called “Great Britain ” has, over the last hundred years and more, deserved the name “great” less and less. Whereas it once had a world wide reputation for honesty, integrity, high moral standards, low crime, hard work, thrift and duty, it is now polluted with immorality, dishonesty, crime, drink, drugs, swearing and blasphemy. It is obsessed with sport, sex, greed and entertainment, is heavily in debt, and has overfull prisons and nearly empty churches. This has been due to the nation turning its back on the God who made it great, and the churches of the land abdicating their responsibility to declare the truth of God with authority, but, instead, compromising with the world.
You also know that this situation has been brought about mainly because the churches of this land have not declared the truth of God as they should have done, and have not lived holy and righteous lives as they should have done. They have compromised with the world, and so have lost their power and effectiveness. History shows that only a purified, revived Church, preaching the holiness, the law, the anger of God against sinners, His inevitable judgement on all, and His amazing mercy seen in the perfect Son of God bearing the punishment for our sins, preached with earnestness, passion and tears by the anointing of the Spirit, so that sinners are convicted of their sins, brought to genuine repentance, and set free from sin to live a life of holiness; only this has been shown to be adequate to change the situation.
Such preaching has to be backed by the consistent, earnest prayers of God’s people for the Holy Spirit to be poured out. Without that, all our work is in vain. But God is a covenant keeping God, who answers the prayers of His people, and who is waiting for us to meet the conditions.(2Chron.7:14, Jer.33:3, Mal.3:10, Lk.11:9-10, etc.), so that the Spirit can be poured out. Even though God determines the particular nature of any revival or awakening, we still carry the responsibility to pray for it, for He has given us that responsibility. God never changes, (Mal.3:6), therefore anything He has ever done, He can do now. His arm never shortens, (Is. 59:1), He still desires all men to be saved, (1Tim.2:4). He is still able to do far more than we can ask or imagine, (Eph.3:20). The Son of God told us to go on praying and not give up, (Lk.18:1-8), to ask in prayer, expecting to receive,(Mt.21:22). Righteousness still exalts a nation, and sin is still a reproach to any people, (Prov.14:34), therefore God wants our society to be righteous and to be brought back to Him. Even when judgment was decreed upon the city of Jerusalem, we are told that God sought for a man to stand in the breach before Him so that He could avert His judgment and not destroy it. The tragedy was that He found no one, so His indignation was poured out on the city.(Ezek.22:30-31) Therefore, even though God is angry with this nation, for our rejection of His standards, our disobedience, our moral pollution, our impotent, complacent Church are all crying out for His judgment and condemnation, yet God is still looking for a man who will stand in the gap before Him like Moses, (Ps. 106:23), and plead for God`s mercy on this land. I am, therefore, asking you to stand in the gap with me, and beseech God to hold back His hand of judgment, and pour out His Spirit and revive His work in the midst of these years, (Hab.3:2), knowing that God is not willing that any should
perish, and His patience demonstrates His desire to save. (2Pet.3:9-15) For, in spite of all our failings, God is faithful and gracious: is willing to hear us, forgive us, and pour out His Spirit.
1. We need to confess our own sins, and pray for personal revival; for the humility, the brokenness, the openness to the Holy Spirit, and the obedience to Him we need to have, (Is.57:15,Ps.139:23,Ps.51:10-13 etc.)
2. We need to confess the sins of the churches in our area, and pray for God to revive them. We need to understand that revival does not mean a shallow, hyped up carnal enthusiasm, endorsing people`s selfishness and pride, but a genuine work of the Holy Spirit, bringing brokenness, repentance, cleansing, restitution and holiness. “When the Holy Spirit comes,” said Jesus, “He will convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgement” (Jn.16:8) ; and the world is in the Church, so that when He comes in revival, there is great conviction of sin, and brokenness in the Church. Most of our churches today are worldly, shallow, and inward looking, full of complacency and pride. They are disobedient to the word of God, and so compromised with the world that they need to repent and turn from their wicked ways, and be turned inside out, so that they become concerned about the things that God is concerned about; evangelism, holiness, righteousness and walking in the fear of God and in the light of eternity.(1 Pet.4:17, Ps.79:1-13, Ps.74:9-23, Ps.80:1-19, Ps.85:1-13, Joel 2:12-17, 2Chron.7:14, Mic.6:8, Mt.28:19-20, Tit.2:11-14,etc.)
3. We need to pray for God to raise up preachers of righteousness; holy, humble, passionate men of God, who will boldly proclaim the truths of God’s word, fearlessly denouncing all forms of sin and disobedience, warning people of the consequences of their sins,(Jer.7:14-22, Ez.33:1-9, Mic.3:8, Acts 20:27-31, 2Tim.4:1-5, 2Thess.1:6-9, Rev.20:11-15). All deep, word based revivals have come about through the anointed preaching of men of God, who have used the word of God as the sword of the Spirit, as a fire and a hammer (Heb.4:12-13, Jer.23:29).
4. We need to pray for a spiritual awakening in our area. A revival is the breaking down and rousing up of those who have spiritual life; but unbelievers cannot be revived, for they are spiritually dead. They need to be awakened to a new life. An awakening is when the heavens are rent, and God comes down upon an area, so that the whole atmosphere becomes charged with the awareness of the presence of a holy God, people are convicted of their sin; and the facts of eternity, of heaven and hell, are made real and inescapable. As people cry out to God, they find His mercy in Christ, their lives are changed, and society is transformed. (Is.2:11-21, Is.41:17-20, Is.44:3-5, Is.45:8, Is.64:1-5, Acts 2:37, Acts 16:29-30 ).
5. We need to pray at least once a day. We are to be the Lord`s watchmen who will never hold their peace, day or night,(Is.62:6).Nehemiah prayed for the people of God day and night.(Neh.1:4-6) Jesus tells us that God will speedily avenge His elect who call to Him day and night,(Lk.18:7-8). We are told to pray without ceasing, and to go on asking, seeking and knocking.(1Thess.5:17, Lk.11:5-10)
6. We need to pray and not give up until He answers. We need to show the persistence and shamelessness of the man who went on knocking at the door of his friend`s house at midnight until he got what he wanted. (Lk.11:5-8) We need to commit ourselves to praying until the Spirit is poured out, and God’s glory is seen in our land (Ps.85:9). We need to pray God’s promises back to Him with holy boldness. We should take no rest and give God no rest until He restores the Church, and makes it a praise in the earth.(Is.62:1&7) We need to be like the people of Barvas in Lewis in 1949, who prayed those verses back to God in faith, and saw Him answer by pouring out His Spirit.
Will you, therefore, commit yourselves to pray at least once a day in the way outlined above, until the Lord answers?
Do so by filling in the form below:
Depending on the help and inspiration of the Holy Spirit, I commit myself to pray at least once a day for the following:
1. To stand in the gap, (between God’s anger and the sinful society we live in), and plead for God to have mercy on us and revive His work.
2. To confess our own sins, and pray for God to have His way with us, revive us and use us.
3. To confess the sins of the church we belong to, and pray for God to pour out His Spirit on us, and bring us to conviction of sin, brokenness, repentance and revival.
4. To confess the sins of the people we live among, and pray for God to rend the heavens and come down, so that the whole atmosphere in this area is charged with the awareness of a holy God, and sinners are convicted of their sin, cry out to God to have mercy, and find it in Christ, so that this land is healed and transformed.
5. To pray for God to raise up preachers of righteousness, who will fearlessly proclaim the holiness and the law of God, the anger of God against sin, and the incredible mercy of God in Christ.